- The Art of SoundA music+arts label
- Visions from the Edge
- c3: Center for Conscious Creativity
What is Transmedia?
“Transmedia storytelling represents a process where integral elements of a fiction get dispersed systematically across multiple delivery channels for the purpose of creating a unified and coordinated entertainment experience. Ideally, each medium makes its own unique contribution to the unfolding of the story.” Dr. Henri Jenkins, USC.
Bridge Arts Media specializes in transmedia franchise strategy design and execution which maximizes the value of entertainment properties and consumer brands by preparing them for extension across multiple media platforms. The company packages film and television projects, books, music+art, web and fulldome for its clients. Consultations offer guidance on how to expand and broaden storyline universes of intellectual properties that can then be created and or marketed in unique and innovative ways across a variety of platforms simultaneously, or gradually through a strategically planned rollout.read more
Visions from the Edge
VISIONS FROM THE EDGE is an evolving cross platform project currently set in the VORTEX DOME at Los Angeles Center Studios as a series of live talks and presentations. VISIONS features conversations, explorations and demonstrations of the latest innovative visions for the future. Talks thus far have featured such topics as: ”The Future of Entertainment,” ”The Future of Religion,” and most recently, Howard Bloom’s talk of the future of pioneering space, “Garden the Solar System, Green the Galaxy.”
Created in an effort to bring attention and access to the brilliant work of a global futurist think tank, THE MILLENNIUM PROJECT, VISIONS FROM THE EDGE features not only the latest in emerging futures in all aspects of culture and society, but it will also offer innovative solutions to the 15 global challenges reported on annually in THE STATE OF THE FUTURE report which is published by The Millennium Project.
VISIONS explores and aggregates humanity’s great innovations, inventions and creative solutions for our times.
VISIONS FROM THE EDGE, created by Executive Producer/Writer Kate McCallum, is being evolved and developed in association with; c3: Center for Conscious Creativity, Immersive Experience Designer/360 Dome Producer Ed Lantz of Vortex Immersion Media, with Filmmaker/Content Creator Ron James of Stereo 3D Source, with consultant and futurist Glen Heimstra of www.futurist.com, and with machinima and avatar creator/Producer Patty Rangel with the special support of Techno Hostess Bella Luna….
Watch for more coming soon…
c3: Center for Conscious Creativity
Create a better future through arts, media and entertainment…
- Expanding research and understanding of creativity, consciousness studies and the merger of the two
- Researching future trends in the arts, media and entertainment fields.
- Advocating information and resources to the creative community from the work of The Millennium Project and the 15 Global Challenges and Solutions addressed in their publication the STATE OF THE FUTURE annual report.
- Tracking and encouraging science-based research into the effects of the media and arts on consciousness
- Educating and supporting the creative community and individuals and institutions aligned with the mission of c3 and mentoring and educating youth
- Establishing and supporting cross-disciplinary collaboration and networking
- Providing individuals with resources to optomize their creativity, activate their unique “genius” and achieve their highest potential as creators through exploring and developing alternative “inner practices”
- Educating the public on conscious creativity and the power of communication, arts and media to transform.
- Educational initiatives and curriculum that address 21c skillsets through arts and creativity.
The Millennium Project
The Millennium Project was founded in 1996 after a three-year feasibility study with the United Nations University, Smithsonian Institution, Futures Group International, and the American Council for the UNU. It is now an independent non-profit global participatory futures research think tank of futurists, scholars, business planners, and policy makers who work for international organizations, governments, corporations, NGOs, and universities. The Millennium Project manages a coherent and cumulative process that collects and assesses judgments from over 2,500 people since the beginning of the project selected by its 40 Nodes around the world. The work is distilled in its annual “State of the Future”, “Futures Research Methodology” series, and special studies.
For more information visit The Millennium Project Global Arts and Media Node.read more